Submission rules and guides
The aim of this Festival is to portray all the different aspects and widest meanings of the “Safe community” through movies.
We concerned with issues like:
Safe Roads and Urban Places, Safe Schools and Living Places, Safety of Children, Elderly and Disables, Health, Hygiene and Safe Community, Information Technology, Communication, Smartization and Safe Community, Culture of Citizenship and Safe Community, Environmental Issues and Preparation for Natural Disasters, Violence and Suicide Prevention
Here are our fields in details:
- Safety and urban transportation
- Safe sidewalks
- Safe urban roads
- Safe and clean transportation
- Safety and standards of vehicles
- Safe community and traffic codes
- Health, hygiene, environment, and safe community
- Trauma care
- Provision of medical services in order to prevent and control medical disorders
- Safe community and mental and physical health
- Safe community and nutrition
- Safety in urban and public places
- Improvement of environmental safety with a focus on modern approaches (especially at schools, religious places, etc.)
- Safety and urban services
- Role of urban services in community safety
- Safe community and environment
- Safe urban design and planning
- Urban landscape and visual and psychological tranquility
- Effective factors of safety improvement in urban design and planning (especially people with disabilities and impairment, the elderly, etc.)
- Effect of urban lighting and lighting design on urban safety
- Securing urban facilities in order to prevent accidents
- Information technology, communication, smartization, and safe community
- Application of IT and communications in identification, record, and analysis of information of incidents
- Smartization and safe community
- The role of information technology, communications, and smartization in web safety.
- Culture of citizenship and safe community
- Educating public and its contribution to safe community
- Culture of citizenship and the role of citizens in promoting safety in society
- Citizenship rights and safe community
- Religious educations and safe community
- Risk and safety management
- Indicators of risk taking management of urban disasters
- Preventive measures for urban risks
- Initial and secondary risks rising from climate change in a region
Instructions, structural and artistic features, festival calendar, and the address for submission of your film are as follows:
Features of admissible works
- Films must have been made within the past three years.
- Short films and animations must be maximum 30 mins and documentaries 40 mins in length.
- Copy of the submitted film is not returned.
- Planning and films screening order is decided by the secretariat of the festival.
- After submission to the secretariat, films cannot be withdrawn from the screening order.
- The festival secretariat is authorized to display received films in other dependent events within or outside the boundaries of the country.
- Non-English films must have English subtitle.
Submission of films
- Submission of films
- Films must be written as data files only by the specified formats on any of the following: blue ray disk, SD card, flash memory, HDD, DVD9, or DVD (data).
- Film makers can fill out the participation form on the website of the festival and submit a download link for their works.
- In this festival, we intend to save time and money through online submission of works and advertisement and protect the environment.
Admissible file formats:
Avi, mp4, MPEG4 (H.264)
The best film and best director in each section (fiction, documentary, and animation) receive honorary diploma, Festival Statute, and cash prize:
- Best Fiction
- Best Director of fiction film
- Best Documentary
- Best director of documentary film
- Best Animation
- Best director of Animation film
- More awards might be added depends on our sponsors and supports.
- All selected film will get participate certification
Film submission starts: July 05, 2018
Film submission closes: Jan 05, 2019
Date of festival: March 5-8 2019
Closing and awarding ceremony: March 08, 2019
Shortlisted film accepted for contest: Feb 05, 2019